DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am new to the Dodge Intrepied.Net site. Is this site new? I have been searching the net for over 8 months trying to find web pages related to the Dodge Intrepid. Until now, I haven't found any worthy of my time. I am happy to have found this site so that I can relate to fellow Intrepid owners.

I have a web page of my own that I started in January 2001. I needs some work but here's the URL: http:\\www.badassmopars.150m.com Click on the Mopars button and then the Intrepid link.

I own a 1997 Dodge Intrepid with the 3.5L. It isn't an ES model but I hope to grab some parts from ES models to equip my vehicle. I am the car's second owner. The original owner bought ES rims and installed them at a dealership.

Since I bought it I added a lighted rear spoiler, tinted the windows, added a Pioneer CD player, keyless entry, Sylvania Cool Blue halogen bulbs, K&N drop in air filter, removed the air restriction and NGK V-Power spark plugs. I did all the work myself except for painting the spoiler and tinting the windows.

I am going to install a wood grain dask kit (real wood) and I hope to find an automatic climate control system from an ES model in the future. I am also looking for an embroidered mini car bra for the front edge of the hood.

:)

[ November 18, 2001: Message edited by: Viprman ]

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
OMG, He has a Spirit R/T!
GET HIM!

Welcome :)

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I have been to your homepage many times. its sweet. gotto love the Spirit R/T

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Welcome! :)

BTW How much for the Spirit? :)

Si

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, that Spirit is no joke. It is by far the fastest car I've owned. I have it in storage currently until I get a place with a garage to work on it. It doesn't need anything major, just needs some time from me and it hasn't been getting it (b/c school). Sorry guys, its not for sale. However, I did try to sell it last year before I got my Intrepid (glad I didn't) and I had no buyers except one guy who wanted to screw me, he offered $2000 for it. I told him to f*ck off!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Those Spirit and Acclaim line of cars don't hold their values, but the R/T is extremely rare. That guy was crazy that offered you 2 g's for it. My grandfather had a 1994 (i think) acclaim that had 89k on it and only got like 2500 for it. No power features, but still.

Welcome though.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by blkbute:
I have been to your homepage many times. its sweet. gotto love the Spirit R/T
How did you find out about my page? I'm curious since I am trying to get more traffic to my site. I am also looking into getting a professional program to develop a new site. No more writing HTML code! Woo hoo! :)

·
Registered
523 Posts
Well welcome, Viprman.

I have always loved the Spirit R/T also. Talk about a sleeper!

One of my favorite cars (and one I want to build) is an Omni GLH. I saw on in Mopar Action with the Stage II turbo and a 5-speed that went 140 mph on the One Lap of America. This was in 4th gear with NO BOTTLE. Imagine that, huh?

But I digress. Welcome!

:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts