DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey all, i'm new here about to make up a sig, i'm an import guy, that's come back to domestic for the time being.

The important one here: 2000 Intrepid R/T 97500 pretty much bone stock minus an accel Kool Blue filter and some mopar mudflaps.

other cars: 91 civic si b16a, and a 85 c4 4+3 l98

figured i'd just say hi and expect some noise coming from this area.... :explode:

btw i bought the car from my mother to replace my recently wrecked civic, and for a more reliable daily driver, the car is mint inside, and outside is 90% ding free and mint. typical badges delaminating, working on some upgrades, but there much harder to find than a 240sx/c4/civic.... and besides that all i'm really looking for is mainly OEM accessories, don't want to go as crazy as i did w/ civic or as i am going w/ vette.

:blunt: :dj: :bdaysmile:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
04IntrepidSXT said:
Hey there owningnoobs guy ? ?

Welcome to the site.
tyty u got it right, and btw where did u get that police cluster? and is the 300m/another cluster swappable w/ the stocker intrepid one?

the reason i ask i i don't really like the white on gray(kinda bland) and i saw a 300m one that looks pretty simillar to the intrepid one...

i'll do a search to see what i can find about swappable oem parts. :D

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
yea, a 300M one would work for you, since you have autostick, and I'm assuming that you have ABS and Trac controll, so it should be a direct swap!
welcome!!!

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Hey Noob - got the cluster from another member here. I guess you could search your local salvage yards for a wrecked cruiser, but I don't think they are very common. Clusters are interchangeable for the most part

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
yea i've been doing a lot of reading about it, but i see the se ones are kinda hard to come by, non se 300m i can find around 100$shipped, but is it direct plug n play? and what about the speed sensor??? sorry i'm use to a vehicle w/ the sensor mounted in the tranny and i needed a different one when i swapped clusters in the civic.... i'm also looking into an otis/infinity speakers/light sensor/center speaker..... i've also kinda fallen for the andy's body kit, but if i do go that route it won't be for a year or so.

anything else that's swappable besides the exhaust/cluster??? thanks for the great welcome.

anyone else have problems w/ the rear door seals falling off the body seam (body side), or the rear windows horizontal rear seal? it's almost like the door seals have shrunk over time, and the rear window seal has been popping out of the lower right (on left/drivers side) left (on right/pass side) for about 3 years, i cleaned all the seals/gaskets today and wiped them down with silicone spray to revitalize them a lil. i'll keep you all posted and take a pic of the car tomarrow weather permitting.

i forgot to mention earlier, the best part about buying a car from a family member, is as long as they took care of it like my mom did (maticulus dealer maintanance), it doesn't get much better than 1500$ for a mint 00 r/t!! :vampv:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'll check out the concorde ones, what years work well? thanks for the great welcome all! and ne as in north east

1 - 14 of 14 Posts