DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't posted or been on here in quite awhile, new rear window, di net decal thanks to Helen!, new tires, new black leather seats (had cloth, then went to tan leather, and now finally found black)

anyhow heres a couple pictures of how it stands now:

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Horrible camera and gloomy day, I do need a new camera though. I've just been working 12 hour days forever at work and hardly have any time at home. :hmm:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Looks good! There is a set of nice black LHS seats at the local yard. I was contemplating on getting them and turning them in to furniture :)

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
Your welcome ;)

How come your guage cluster is backwards and the gas is on the right? Is that something different with your year or a cluster from some other car?

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
gn300 said:
I love my black LHS seats.
in the intrepid
Best upgrade yet!
i agree same with me.
Matt86 said:
I was contemplating on getting them and turning them in to furniture :)
i'm gonna do that with my original gray leather seats, and make the back seat into a couch.

·
Registered
200 Posts
redhot04 said:
How come your guage cluster is backwards and the gas is on the right? Is that something different with your year or a cluster from some other car?
Maybe that's a Canadian model thing? My 93 ES is exactly the same as the cluster in the pics.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
redhot04 said:
Wow, that would confuse the hell out of me :D
heh yeah its tricky esp after driving your 96 for a while, and jumpin in your grandpas 03

Nice seats btw love the black leather, I always wanted that for my trep but never got it...I got it now but its sasdly not in a trep:(

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love them, and for the price, it was under $50 for all the seats, and the rear window (door window), all together. If your ever in the northwest Pull-n-save has the best prices around, they've been the same for the past 10 years too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts