DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Frog said:
OH YA! Frog is loving it. I just purchased an '04 SXT. This car rocks! I just can't leave it alone....what should I upgrade first?
My suggestion would be to stick to things that will improve function but not things that are just change for the sake of change. Maybe there are some options or earlier features that you'd like to have on the car that you could add. Try not to get carried away though. Your car looks great as it is, I'm sure, and doesn't need farty exhaust or any of a number of other 'improvements' to make it great.

How bout some pics? A description? Mileage, does it have the 7/70 warranty, what color is it? I got my '03 SXT just a month ago and love it. Technically the SXT is probably the quickest of all the Intrepids, if only by a smidgen. (I sure do love that R/T badging and stuff though.)

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
IntrepidBus IV said:
Congrats!

In this order:

Tint & Ventshades
CAI
Exhaust
Wheels
Springs
Wheels ???? I bought my SXT six months ago, and the majority of compliments from co-workers and neighbors are about the wheels. People are surprized that the wheels are stock. Mine is an '03. Are the '04s wheels different???? I haven't done any mods as of yet. The one thing I would like to do is get some lighting in the glove box and the ash tray. Frog.....enjoy your new ride, and post some pics.

·
Registered
531 Posts
jedgxe said:
Wheels ???? I bought my SXT six months ago, and the majority of compliments from co-workers and neighbors are about the wheels. People are surprized that the wheels are stock. Mine is an '03. Are the '04s wheels different???? I haven't done any mods as of yet. The one thing I would like to do is get some lighting in the glove box and the ash tray. Frog.....enjoy your new ride, and post some pics.
My 03 has those same wheels. The salespunk at the Dodge dealer thought they were aftermarket, which of course they aren't. Not only do they look good but they are a snap to wash and even to dry off with a chamois all nice and shiny. I've had some wheels on vehicles that were a b*tch to wash and really get clean. Not these! First time I've had chrome instead of aluminum and there's a big difference.

·
Registered
518 Posts
yes, chrome is a beautiful thing...in many ways. i remember having chrome wheels on my dakota. sooooo easy to clean and nice and shiny.

congrats on the sxt and welcome to the site! :infinity:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
I get the wheels comment too. THe 02 had even bigger chromes HEHE....

Congrats on the new ride.

I got mine in this order

1. Evic

2. LEDS
3. AUtodim mirror
4. CD changer
5. projector fogs

6. HID projectors (low beam + high)

still more to come, the appearance stuff is kinda pointless at the start. Go with functionality for sure. I love the Evic the most + HId of course HEHE..

C ya around,
Ciprian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.