DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I just inherited parents 95 Intrepid. It only has about 70k miles on it and is mint. Been garaged and I love this car. My problem is the power front seat. It has middle shift console. It will not slide forward or back. All else works. I have been researching this but all threads on it seem kinda old. And I am getting discouraged with all the different answers I am getting from my searches. I am pretty mechanical, but decided to have the shop I trust look at it. He said it's the motor. But everything I see leads me to believe the tracks are a major problem with these. He said it moves when he disconnected motor and hooks a drill up to it to turn gears. But I doubt that was with someone sitting in it. I found where I can get the motor but am reluctant to getting that knowing the history of the track problem. I am finding used bases for the gen 2. I talked to dodge dealership and they said the gen 2 supercedes the gen 1 and will work to interchange. The yard selling the base said it will not work. I need to get this seat working somehow. Any and all advice would be appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts