DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

This my first post on this site as a proud 2002 Intrepid ES owner :bigsmile:

If anyone out there has info on stuff I should know, things to look out for and any hidden goodies, please let me know.

TIA,

C
:biggrin:

·
Registered
990 Posts
Welcome Smudga.. I'm sure you'll be more than happy.. we have a good bunch of people here.. almost 3000 members! so.. you'll get some good info..

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Paul.

I was a member of another owners site for my previous car and, Iloved that so, I'm sure this site will be awesome!!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm already getting a good vibe from this place!!

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Welcome aboard!!! What are your future plans for modifications to your ES?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Crombie.

As I'm new to the Domestic market (previous car was a 99 VW Passat), I'm still looking into mods.....any ideas would be most welcomed though :eek:))

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Smudga said:
Thanks Crombie.

As I'm new to the Domestic market (previous car was a 99 VW Passat), I'm still looking into mods.....any ideas would be most welcomed though :eek:))
Exhaust, stereo and speakers upgrade, (if ur young you also might want to invest in subs,and an amp), tint, rims, power antenna, or euro antenna, K&N Cold air intake, or a L-intake, or a K&N Drop in air filter, remove the resonator from under your hood... there's more mods to do, but those ideas should keep you busy for a while. :wink:

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Welcome aboard, some ideas for mods can be found in my sig :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts