wow, that looks real good.

·
get off my lawn
15,507 Posts
Looks damn good different to say the least

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I like the back better than the front. Need an ES nose on that beast.

·
Registered
19,572 Posts
04IntrepidSXT said:
I like the back better than the front. Need an ES nose on that beast.
Or maybe just some aftermarket fogs and some black headlight covers.

Is that an entire new paint job? Or just the stripes? Looks good!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Looks real sharp man! I agree about the black wheels...sex machine!

·
Registered
60 Posts
RCE2WIN said:
Well...we could start with the fact that they're probably 15"x10" rims. Let me know if you need me to continue...
... and they probably should be on a faster car :icon_sad:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
i really liked the pics till i saw the rear with the new rims.... i threw up a lil bit in the back of my mouth. you know people out there know your car is front wheel drive right? theres so many questions to ask here.... please please get new wheels:invasion:

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
see i thought that picture was a joke, thats just sad.

·
Registered
270 Posts
god help us plz dont put that on ur car ... ..... can we say rice? but then again big tires like that usually go on american muscle but its rice anyway it would be highly umm ignorant to put those on a front wheel drive car

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Sadly I must admit that I was once guilty of the same crime (having tires on a car that stick out wider than the wheelwell itself) in my old Bronco....but those came with the car. It was a ***** to drive in the rain because the water would actually splash up whenever going at slow speeds, and of course the sides of the cars would be filthy.

While I don't agree with the rims, the paint definitely looks nice. Your next step is to paint your 3rd light tailbar to match! It's definitely easy since you have two basic colors....just sand, mask off, paint, clearcoat, and you're good to go. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts