DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
nevermind, I just found it in your other thread.

I was wrong by the way, the cutlass Im painting next week will be Oriental Blue Kandy over Lapis Blue

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
trepsrule said:
cobalt blue from HOKpaint.com
Actually Stratto Blue BC04 (Glamour or Fine Metallic) is the base, and Cobalt Blue UK05 is the Kandy Top Coat.

But close enough...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
its a school shop...so around 600-700 in paint, and nothing in labor....its high school students taking auto body repair....they did an awesome job for being their first year....but my friends been painting things for a long time tho....i was quoted by a normal shop between 3k-4k

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i wont actually get the car back till monday or tuesday...the pictures u see are clearcoated, but they are adding one more coat of kandy, then re clear coating it again...soo i will definately post some assembles pics as soon as i get it

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
trepsrule said:
i wont actually get the car back till monday or tuesday...the pictures u see are clearcoated, but they are adding one more coat of kandy, then re clear coating it again...soo i will definately post some assembles pics as soon as i get it

ummm... what?

Adding Kandy top coat above Kosmic clear really won't work.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Nice, not it just needs to be wet sanded and buffed to really make it shine!

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
interpretblurple said:
Hey...heres a random question...can anyone do that? like can i got to a school and ask them to paint my car? and just pay for the materials? or do you know someone...cuz 700...sounds better than 1600...and there is a community college that has collision and body place...
Damn! I was thinking the same thing.....ROFL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts