DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yea its late for pics, but here they are. I had a special body kit painted to match my car with the gray lip painted Dark Graphite to match the wheels. While I was at it I had the fenders shaved and a set of folding mirrors painted to match the kit.

Video:

All work was done by Extreme Restorations by Jake.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,544 Posts
Very nice work brother!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the comments guys. The window trim and a cowl is next. Plan to shave doors and trunk as well as paint the rest of the car within a year.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
The 2 tone looks great !! Also your vents look better !! Is it just me..or the pic.. but is your front(drivers) window tinted darker than your rear windows??

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The 2 tone looks great !! Also your vents look better !! Is it just me..or the pic.. but is your front(drivers) window tinted darker than your rear windows??
Gotta love the neighborhood, driver window been smashed twice within two years.

Thanks for the comments guys!

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
I must say that I have loved your 99 since I first saw it on CarDomain before I ever even joined this site. You and RCE2WIN and the ones who inspired me to do any mods to my Trep and show that it can be done classy instead of like a ricer.

Hopefully I can see it in person if you drive it to Danlisle (PLEASE DOOOOO!!!!!!)

Oh, and check your PMs...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts