DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been here a while. I am thinking of replacing my 2000 Neon ES with an Intrepid. So, I am here gathering info and such so I can make a smart purchase. So I guess I am not totally new. (I think I have posted a few messages already). BTW, my name is Greg and I live in Maryland.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
well, welcome to the site, enjoy and fun. if you look in the buy sell trade section, joekd has a heck of a deal on a well taken care of/nicly modded es.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Fine cars, get a second gen, as the trannies seem to be fairer off there. Also avoid the 2.7 Unless you have a full maintenance history and only synthetic oil.. :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Any of you going to be at Carlisle in July? I'll be up there with a small Neon crew and my 2000 ES of course. Maybe I can meet some of you.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Moparknighthawk said:
Thank you all for the warm welcome. Any of you going to be at Carlisle in July? I'll be up there with a small Neon crew and my 2000 ES of course. Maybe I can meet some of you.
Hey Greg, Which part of MD are you in? I'm down south in Lexington Park. Most of us east coast bubs will be at Carlisle....

·
Registered
364 Posts
Welcome and you can't go wrong with a Trep, on my 3rd and loving it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts