DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm finally getting around to posting these pics! After I hit a deer a couple months ago, I got the front bumper and hood repainted, a new left front fender, new halo projector headlights (which I finally got working after ordering the right bulb lol!), new LED strips, some new stripes, and a single Flowmaster 44 with the leftover money!

Attachments

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,431 Posts
Well, I'm finally getting around to posting these pics! After I hit a deer a couple months ago, I got the front bumper and hood repainted, a new left front fender, new halo projector headlights (which I finally got working after ordering the right bulb lol!), new LED strips, some new stripes, and a single Flowmaster 44 with the leftover money!
Wow, great looking car man. Like it.

You should bring it to one of the meets we have in the Raleigh area.

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I like it...I can do without the LED strips....
But hey, it is your car.
BTW, have you thought about something for the center caps??

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Looks good! but I those leds make me think NightRider!

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
car of the month material right there

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Not feeling the black (I prefer silver) Mustang wheels, but that's just personal taste. Beautiful car though. Looks so shiny, love the Challenger R/T-esque fender stripes. Where'd you get the chin spoiler?

Looks like a brand new car!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like it...I can do without the LED strips....
But hey, it is your car.
BTW, have you thought about something for the center caps??
All I did was tint the center caps, cant really tell it is a mustang emblem unless you look real close lol!

Looks good! but I those leds make me think NightRider!
That's what people around here say...hmmm I just might start referring to is as The Night Rider lol!

car of the month material right there
Thanks!

I like the car alot. Really like the led strips in the bumper
Thanks!

Not feeling the black (I prefer silver) Mustang wheels, but that's just personal taste. Beautiful car though. Looks so shiny, love the Challenger R/T-esque fender stripes. Where'd you get the chin spoiler?

Looks like a brand new car!
The chin spoiler is the garage door seal from Lowes...search it online, you will find out that there are LOTS of poeple that do it! And for only about $15 worth of material, I think it's definitely worth it! When I had it off for paint, the front bumper looked pointy and skinny, I'm so used to it being there lol!

Love those fender stripes
Sweet!!!! Looks awesome! Id vote for that for COTM
Thanks!

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
were exactly did you get that ground effect under the front bumper?

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
I love it!! You should change your name to Knight Rider...

Hot damn. I think I just found my favorite Intrepid, at least as far as exterior design goes. Damn

·
Registered
244 Posts
Love the stripes! Very interested in knowing, are the scoops functional?
Ducted into bottom of airbox?? Ive been eyeing up a pair of identical scoops for mine...but I wont do it unless I make them functional.
Been wondering how they would look on my hood...looks great!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts