DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Looking damn good there..I like the pattern on the tails. And man, silver looks so good with black.

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
I love the tails...how long did that take you? I'm not allowed to touch wife's silver Trep, they look so nice tricked up a bit.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I love the tails...how long did that take you? I'm not allowed to touch wife's silver Trep, they look so nice tricked up a bit.
Thanks....... Well i had planned on a sat about 2 weeks ago to complete this job, but with a 11 month old lil boy that wasn't going to happen... so i worked on them alittle each night for about 2 weeks before it was completed... So i'm thinking it took about 5-7 hours to complete with the prep time it took to clean, cut the circles, sanded with 1500 paper befor i added the niteshade... then adding the clear coat to it!!!!!!! I liked the way duds did his lights which looks great......... but i wanted to do something alittle different and this is what i came up with.........

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
It looks awesome....I need a set of diamonds too. Good job! :bigok:

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Car looks great bud.

Such a great picture wow.
Hey thanks.....

Do I smell COTM??
Hummm You can semm what i'm cooking!!!

as peter griffin would say "freakin sweet"

i like the look alot.
Thanks........

It looks awesome....I need a set of diamonds too. Good job! :bigok:
Thanks........ The diamonds make a world of difference IMO

Did you try to open the fogs to paint that corner chrome area?
I tried to open them, but it wouldn't give anything.... But i had to tape over that area so that it wouldn't get paint on it!!! So i could have painted it too.......

I can smell it
Could be, whatever you guys think!!!! :bigok:

Looks awesome Rondel! sniff sniff What IS that smell?
I think i'm somewhere in line behind you ed!!

Very nice!
Thanks....

It is getting smelly round here. Looks great!
lol, Thanks........

Thanks peeps for the comments!! i've been sitting back and taking notes from all of you guys..............

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Just added a few more pics......

Painted the dash/headlight switch/radio brezel a light grey color. Same color the front speaker grills is painted

Painted the muffler black

Upgraded to a 300M EVIC

here is a pic of the tails when i finished them at 3am in the morning.......

I have a new sirius 5 installed and a couple of pics of my new subs and amp relocated to the back of the back seats. I'll get those pics up tonight or tomorrow sometime.......

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 29 Posts