DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just took some pics yesterday of the car with the new spoiler. (A Christmas present from my sister) I added them at the end of my photo gallery, so you have to go thru the first 12 pics before you get to the new ones, I also took some of my stereo install.

MathWiz Photo Gallery

My other Christmas presents to myself were a K&N drop in filter, I removed the air flow restrictor , and I bought one of those Tornado things that Malcolm Dean listed on that long string about performance mods All My Performance Mods . I did some research and found that these things really do work, the gentleman that sold me one, said he has sold about 200 of them, and only 2 people have brought them back. Both said that they saw an increase in power, but not the expected gain in gas mileage (I can live with that). I did all three mods at the same time, so I am not sure what made the biggest difference, but my car unquestionably has more pick up at any speed. I ordered a Jet Chip from that guy on Ebay for $200.00, it should be here on Friday the 10th of January.

Quote from Corbin, the Body Shop Manager where they painted and installed the spoiler,"It is good to have toys isn't it"

I am taking a trip next week to Las Vegas, I will update you on the highway gas milage and the changes with the Jet Chip Module.

Charles

[ January 09, 2002: Message edited by: MathWiz ]

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I will agree with Randy, it is looking very very good. :D

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Originally posted by MathWiz:
I am not sure what made the biggest difference, but my car unquestionably has more pick up at any speed. I ordered a Jet Chip from that guy on Ebay for $200.00
--the k&n filter

--good luck with that chip. please let us know how it works.

forgot to mention that the spoiler looks sweet. very tasteful.

[ January 09, 2002: Message edited by: 97 sport platinum ]

·
Registered
724 Posts
looks awsome, dang that sucker is shiny.

I bought one of those Tornado things

I was thinking about going to meards & buying some aluminum stock & making my own (i'm cheap) do you think it would be hard?

·
Registered
562 Posts
nice looking car

·
Registered
432 Posts
hey my friend, the car looks great.
I was wondering, do you have any plans for an exhaust with some cool tips, maybe?

Again, the car looks great!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts