DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Pics of Mathwiz - New wheels and paint

Well I had some time today, I snapped a couple of pics of the new wheels and paint. Heading to Vegas this weekend, Will take some better ones there.

I thought about buying a new car,
but why when I can spend a little on the car I have and get results like this:

I just love this car, I don't plan on selling it.

Charles

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Nice rims, how much did they set you back ?????
One word of advice, don't take any credit cards with you and just a limited cash amount (that's if you go to LV to have fun, if this is a diff. ting disregard my warning)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TERMINATOR101CA said:
Nice rims, how much did they set you back ?????
One word of advice, don't take any credit cards with you and just a limited cash amount (that's if you go to LV to have fun, if this is a diff. ting disregard my warning)
Wheels and Tires were about $1800

I am actually going to Vegas to watch the San Diego Padres play the Chicago Cubs, and spend time with friends, although the last time I was there I won 4,000 playing Blackjack.

Charles

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Wow!

That is a SWEET looking car! Hmmm... It's got a 3.5 too...

Too bad the IOM has been neglected, I think we have another candidate for IOM!

EDIT: Oh! my bad, you have already had the honor of being IOM!

That is honestly the best first gen I have seen in a LONG time!

·
Dain bramaged
7,212 Posts
IntrepidBus IV said:
Wow, is that a clean 1st gen! :eek:

How many miles on that puppy?

he made a post long time back about how to clean and care for you car so it looked like his.. it was quite an intense routine if memory serves..

the car shows it thou.. its probably cleaner then meangreans 1st gen..

·
Registered
891 Posts
Holy crap! You must have kept that car in a protective bubble since it came off the showroom floor because that looks brand new. Thumbs up for the clean, not over done look!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
lookin' good!

·
Registered
114 Posts
I always thought your 1st Gen was the nicest and cleanest since the first day I saw it. It looks better than ever. Great choice on keeping it. I'll be bringing my camera to take a couple of pix when I see you.
Joe

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Wow, looks good!!! I love the look with no plate on the front (however, Iowa law requires it :( ) Where did you get that 3.5 badge? Keep it clean, looks great. (what about pictures of that black truck :) _)

·
Registered
245 Posts
damn another first gen the same color as mine with 20s I thought I was the only one dude that car is so hot I nearly crap my pants when I saw it.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts