DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I just cleaned and waxed my baby and wanted to show some pics with my new rims I bought off of Ross!

tell me what you guys think of the new rims!

·
Speed is Power
6,683 Posts
The rims are looking good!!! I love the look of these cars with no front plate! Are you going to Dans meet in Ohio?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Nhogan! I would luv to go to the ohio meet it looked soo fun in the pics from the last one! but I dont have a passport, so no can do!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why not get one like Shawn did :)

Do you have custom tails?
yea I plan on getting one, and no I don't have custom tails...YET! I`m gonna do my tails like pascal did! I think it would look awesome!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The rims look really nice on there. I think chrome would look better tho lol. I love the red!

Nice sig!
well I was looking for the chrome ones but I think Ross had a good point is that they are crap because they peel like crazy! so I prefer these ones, BUT the charger rims woulda looked awesome!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
is your paint really faded? if so I would recomend visiting the show and shine area and you can get some great tips for bringing your paint back to life!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts