DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
not bad, does removing the backing of the fold down arm rest do that much? aslo the neon u showed a pic of is that your under car neon? it looks really small for some reason. the pipes arent bad but personally i think they are a lil to big, but if you like them, thats all that matters. i was going to get a pair similar but wasnt sure what they would look like. and i think that i wouldnt enjoy all the scraping that would occur. other wise it looks good, good job.

·
Registered
586 Posts
i just noticed in your list of mods you have a superchip, where did you find that? are they available for other years? any information about that would be appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
not bad, does removing the backing of the fold down arm rest do that much?
Umm, if you take out the metal and the backing of the seat like I did, it makes a whole world of difference. Especially with what you got mysteryman, I bet it would sound a lot nicer if you did it.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im not going to take any metal parts out dont need to be that much into audio lol

·
Registered
586 Posts
if i did that would that mean i would have to mount my amp some place else considering that is now mounted to the back of the seat? hmm louder, louder sounds good, maybe that'll be my project for break.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts