DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey i took these pics today, sorry about them being all different sizes but i tried my best. They came out kinda blurry which really sucks my left nut... but they look okay..














Current Mods:

16" American Racing rims
15 % Tint
Custom black carpeted rear deck (lol, don't ask)
Pioneer DEH-5500MP Deck
Rear speakers: Pioneer 4-way 6x9's
Door Speakers: Pioneer 3-way 5 1/4's
Dash Speakers: Infinity 2-way 3 1/2's
Spoilerdepot.com Spoiler
Ventvisors
K&N Drop-In Air Filter
ATF +4 Tranny fluid
Sylvania Silverstar headlights
Debadged

Future Mods: (When i get $!)

Some kind of exhaust..

Subs and Amps

:bigsmile:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,649 Posts
Wow, very pretty. Simple but sexy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,507 Posts
Looks great, man. ;) Makes me wanna go wash mine now. Thanks. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,527 Posts
95Intrepid33 said:
Hey i took these pics today, sorry about them being all different sizes but i tried my best. They came out kinda blurry which really sucks my left nut... but they look okay..
If I could get blurry pictures to suck my left nut, I'd be taking blurry pictures all day and never leave the house! :D The car looks great - like the tints!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,804 Posts
Re: Re: New Pics of my trep (lots)!

2001RT said:
If I could get blurry pictures to suck my left nut, I'd be taking blurry pictures all day and never leave the house! :D The car looks great - like the tints!
No doubt!!! :mg: :tongue:

Chrome - Mmmmm...

Damn, that is one good lookin' & tasteful 1st gen!

Although I've NEVER been a fan of VentVisors, they blend in so well with your tints that they actually look pretty good. Nice job all the way around!

- Snort
A.K.A. Hugh Jorgan :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: Re: New Pics of my trep (lots)!

Snorton Norton said:


No doubt!!! :mg: :tongue:

Chrome - Mmmmm...

Damn, that is one good lookin' & tasteful 1st gen!

Although I've NEVER been a fan of VentVisors, they blend in so well with your tints that they actually look pretty good. Nice job all the way around!

- Snort
A.K.A. Hugh Jorgan :wink:

Hugh Jorgan, lol, that's a good one :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
117 Posts
Love the tint! She's a beaute. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,181 Posts
CLEAN is the word for you car. Nice rims as well. They really add to the effect of the whole car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,804 Posts
Hey 95Intrepid33,
Just admiring those pics again and just thought I'd make a strictly personal observation - I like this pic MUCH more than the others, and me thinks it's the one to use for your sig line:



No matter what though, it's still damn sweet!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks! Well the c-pillars look new because well, i bought new ones ;) and the previous owner kept the car garaged most of time so i was lucky that the exterior was in near perfect condition. As for the running condition of the car, it wasn't that great (bought it for $1500 from a lady that did NO regular maintenance, the brake pads were worn down to less than 1/8th of friction material left...and the rotors had like 1/8th inch grooves in them lol.) but i did alot of work on this car to get it running like new again :bigsmile:
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top