DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few new pics I took yesterday of my (well, Dad's right now, for another 4 months :rolleyes: ) '97 ES 3.5 right after it was washed. It must have been the lighting that made it look blue, but it's really Spruce Pearl Metallic.

MORE PICS AND INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND AT
MY WEBPAGE

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I think I said this before but that is one hell of a nice car to handed down

3.5, autostick, climate control....if it had a power roof and leather it would be pretty much perfect in my eyes

make sure you are real nice to Dad until the keys are actually in your hands, he still has time to change his mind

·
Registered
468 Posts
same here havint seen 140 befor in a trep

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
They're actually quite common, usually if it had the sport suspension with the higher speed tires it also had the cluster. Not sure about the availability by year.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Oh and one tip, get your self a newer set of plates, Might cost you a little but is sooo worth it.
I'm going to order myself a new set to replace the ones on my car that are from 1982. Mine are so punished, they've been through a few acidents, paint chipped off, rusting and they just look bad etc. One good thing about them is they predate luminecent(sp?) paint. Hello 407.

Also I noticed you have the same kind of floor mats i do. Don't you find they get in the way of the make car go fast pedal?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks a ton for the replies, everyone. Yeah, I know, nice dad :D FunkRider, no kidding on the plates, eh? New ones are a a must when I pick up the car (Dad doesn't really care what they look like right now) - the ones on there are probably from '82 as well, lol :rolleyes: I figured it had the performance handling and speed package - it has pretty well everything else :p

Thanks again, guys :wink:

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Welcome to DodgeIntrepid.net even though I've wished you that before.

You have a very fine looking Intrepid there, keep it clean like it obviously is already ! :D

I have the same spedometer on my car actually, it has 240 kilometers an hour, and 140mph listed :D.

I do believe I have the highline package on my 94, so :) I'd imagine most other treps have similar?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts