DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the pollen is getting crazy around here, i decided to wash the trep.
i also blacked out my headlights, heres the pics

my little cousin i was babysitting, wanted to help...

i used 5% window tinting for the headlights, turned out pretty good IMO.
with a little tape to make sure it holds

all cleaned up

thanks for looking

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,432 Posts
Good looking trep, nice and clean!! That pollen had everything yellow and green, thanks to the rain last night it is no more!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
that looks awesome, but aren't the POPO going to ticket you? also I wanna black out my headlights too but I wanna rig something I can take off and on. so if the popo bother me I can take em off.. your trep is looking sweeter and sweeter! take care of her and she'll never go out of style!

·
Registered
917 Posts
look's great but why not use VHT nightshades ? because once the tape get's wet it will eventually peel and with the heat it will soften and become sticky, and the nightshades you can tint it to the desired darkness, or go a step further and costomize it...

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that looks awesome, but aren't the POPO going to ticket you? also I wanna black out my headlights too but I wanna rig something I can take off and on. so if the popo bother me I can take em off.. your trep is looking sweeter and sweeter! take care of her and she'll never go out of style!
ive passed countless cops since i did the headlights, none of them even look twice. :thumbsup:

look's great but why not use VHT nightshades ? because once the tape get's wet it will eventually peel and with the heat it will soften and become sticky, and the nightshades you can tint it to the desired darkness, or go a step further and costomize it...
this was a temporary setup, if i didnt like it i cant peel off niteshades. eventually ill get covers and black them out, or use the niteshades on a spare set of headlights and corners i have laying around, and achually the tape is holding pretty well, rain and shine, its been holding great for about 2 1/2 weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts