DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its been forever since i posted pictures, so i figured why not, hell maybe if the new members see some pics my chance for IOM will be better. So enjoy, and there are more pics on my car domain page, just click the link in the sig.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it is...........

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Damn James: if I had the cash I'd buy that b***h from you.

·
Registered
719 Posts
To bad you're selling it. I would love to take that spoiler and some other parts off that car.

I went to some of the junk yards around Dallas and the parts that I'm looking for are non existent. All the front ends of the cars are smashed to hell, and thats what I'm looking for. The front bumper, front driver side fender and turn signal housing. But I am going to get some tail lights and experiment making altezza's.

How much you asking for it?

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm asking 6, high yes i know but i want to start high and work low. I'll probably take 3500 or 4. The car itself is only worth about 2100, but between the custom work and well a 3 grand system i couldnt sell it for just that. My mom may have found a guy who wants it but doesnt want the system, so if thats the case i need to take out all of that and the neons and anything else so i may not get what i want. But we'll just have to see i guess.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts