DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the trip to Rhode Island, she is pretty dirty, so please look passed that. These are pics of the inside, mostly (since I had to clean that up)... All I really did was throw stuff out of the rear and trunk and organise neatly..... Oh yes... I think I might need to buy new hydrolic things for the hood.... Because I'm currently holding up the hood with a block of wood!
------

Check out that wide open mouth and she's catchin a nice breeze too!
------

------

Oh, look, the engine bay! .... Very dirty :(
------

------
It's the side interior shots!
------

(the spare is out in the open because I came upon a flat tire... further inspection says these tires... are bald.. So I replaced them... and while replacing them, it came to my attention the rotors were NASTY.. I mean, rust came chipping off - so I bought new rotors.. Come to find out, my rotors were straight from the assembly line - they lasted 104K miles/9 years! )

And there ya have it.. this morning was filled with vaccuming and cleaning out the intrepid! Next thing on the to-do list? WASH AND WAX!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hehe yup yup i got me a stick holding up mine too actually the just take the sweeper part of a broom off and the stick works just perfect. If u get new hydrolic lifts there dont get the factor type cuz they will fail sooner or later if anything do a lil modding and get some bigger ones

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome!! I can't wait to see em :)

Check this out - Mom is trying to tell me that I can't mod this car.. Watch me.. ;) hehe

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh don't worry. I won't get into [too much] trouble hehehe. But I am replacing the stock cassette with a stock CD player, so she will be happier (she loves listening to music, however all of her music is in a CD form - and she hates the walkman!) Shouldn't hurt with the trade-in value....

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, see, my mom had been complaining about grinding in the rear of the car...but i never gave it much attention, because... well, Im not the regular driver of the car! They were due for a change....

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, I see your point. It stops a LOT smoother now.. however there is a clunk when turning... comes from the front.... any idea?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts