DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
I think it might look cool... but it makes me dizzy to look at. Take some pics in the daylight, and don’t use a disposable camera. Anyway it looks like you have a preaty cool A/V set up.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
honestly the dizziness made me a lil sick lol. Nice car though. Someone PM me when this sig page has updated pics with less dizziness... lol Felt like a six flags rollercoaster...

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
i cant wait to see better pics. that camera phone you used sucked. that color is sick tho.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Wow, I feel like I'm back in high school experimenting with marijuana again. Where's the grape kool-aid?

Those are some nice pictures......If you ever take it to Carlisle I think you would be a lock for the ICE (In Car Entertainment) award!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lets c how this picts came out.
love this weels from a suv but had to make them fit on my car.........

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
just starting still need to do tons of things, like matching body color on the fiberglass parts, air ride, new upholstery on the entire interior not just parts of the interior (no fake as leather or vinil) tons more and working on the trunk parts at the time.(custom box, amp rack, battery rack, and much more)

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
:doh:

Too many speakers and screens.....................

Doors and rear deck are jsut overkill and a theft invitation.

Meh, to each his own.

Pardon me if I point and giggle though
.....................nothing personal.

However, I can appreciate the work that went inot it.

Cheers

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
Lookin good JT, but not the same style as a lot of folks here. (and they will let you know it aint their style)
Are you going to enter car shows with it or is it for daily driving. I looks to me like you are headed in the dirction of a total custom job.
:icon_smil

1 - 20 of 22 Posts