·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The new "modifications" to COTM are complete. The first "new" contest will begin October 26. We will post a reminder thread. Good luck!

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
LOL...I've nominated Dan Morgan...I think every time I put a nom in. lol
You get to see me in mad scientist mode all the time.

I remember getting up there a couple of times when I wasn't paying attention and they just pulled a random picture with my car in it from a Danlisle. I don't really have much of anything up in a sig thread right now.

I'm going to have to clean up the car and take a few current pictures to submit. A good full car photo is half the contest.

I've got another idea too.

·
Registered
15,047 Posts
You get to see me in mad scientist mode all the time.

I remember getting up there a couple of times when I wasn't paying attention and they just pulled a random picture with my car in it from a Danlisle. I don't really have much of anything up in a sig thread right now.

I'm going to have to clean up the car and take a few current pictures to submit. A good full car photo is half the contest.

I've got another idea too.
Same here, I really dont have any decent new pics...Its hard to take good ones that are on par with some other peoples pics.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
It's even harder when all you have is a 3.2 MP cell phone camera...

·
Registered
364 Posts
sounds like a good thing to me.. I've been a member for years but can't access my old account so I started a new one this week.. I recently did ALOT of work to my 2000 R/T so some recogintion would be awesome! I've seen some killer rides on the site over the years so I know theres serious competition. But competition just pushes people to keep their cars moving forward so thats great! I hope I can make the fellow DI.net peeps proud of the work I've done and I can't wait to see the pics of other people's rides!

·
Registered
364 Posts
so I guess I'm not seeing where to put our pics for ride of the month voting? Or do we need to be nominated? It was a long 13 hour work day so thats probably it...lol...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts