DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no, they're chromed, I think its the red reflecting on them thats making em look that color...dunno

·
Registered
322 Posts
Am I retarded or is that just a photoshop of those rims.... The rim is exactly the same on both tires and the cars in the background look like the pics were taken within 5 minutes of each other. Are we supposed to tell you how nice the rims would look on your car or how good of a photoshop job you did.:biggrin:

one I took 2 months ago, and the one with my new rims I took today! I went back the the exact same spot
Poor guy in the second car in the background has had his door open for 2 months.

Either way the rims look nice, and it is a good photoshop..

·
Registered
149 Posts
Doubt the photoshop theory, the car is parked opposite the way it was in the first shot. . . also notice the guy in white in the left corner of the shot. . . car has a shadow too. . . too much work to photoshop. . . real nice wheels though. . . where did you get your SRT badges? also like the lower door molding you got on there. . . im going for the Eagle Vision SRT-6. . .

·
Registered
322 Posts
Well, I assumed he moved the car between shots. I don't think it's a photoshop of the same picture. Duh... I'm just saying they weren't taken 2 months apart. More like he took one pic, moved the car, took another pic of the other side. I know they are 2 different photos. Get it?

The rims are shopped onto the photo, not the whole photo of the car.. Enlarge the photo you will see. The rim is exactly the same on front and rear right down to where the reflection is, and the valve stem etc. Not taken 2 months apart period. But yes, it is a nice car.

Here is the proof....... I hate being the photoshop police.... but these are the undoctored pics.... They are thunbnails so I enlarged them.

But like I said very nice. let's see some real pics of the rims. They are sweet.

·
Registered
414 Posts
another way you can tell that this is a photoshop is...theres no brakes behind the rims...its all black..

·
Registered
303 Posts
The rear wheel is also off center, not to mention the front rim isnt turned but the tire is.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts