DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these last week. I think it gives a sport look to the Concorde. They're Enkei 17" Aluminum allow wheels. Tell me what you think.

By the way, they're only 20 lbs each so the wieght reduction does a good bit for performance.

·
Registered
299 Posts
"image hosted by angelfire" -nice rims...LOL

·
Registered
299 Posts
doesnt work either

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
you know if they make those in an 18x8?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I like the wheels, but lets talk business, hehe, How much were they?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
$1230 total. That includes the rims, NV450 Nitto Z-rated tires, mounting balancing and tax. The guy gave me a price I couldn't pass up. Sorry about the image, angelfire has been messing up on that. Try my website, its the main pic. my 94 Concorde

[ 01, 2001: Message edited by: brun064 ]

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Originally posted by brun064:
Sorry about the image, angelfire has been messing up on that

Actually, Angelfire blocks you from using images hosted on their servers somewhere else. They want you to go to the site and see their ads so they can try and make money...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Damn....The Enkei RS5's....I almost went that way, but I changed my mind and went with some Konig Monsoon 17" wheels with Goodyear Eagle LS 225/55 Tires....TOTAL PACKAGE = $1235.49 :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by 97 sport platinum:
you know if they make those in an 18x8?
Check www.tires.com, and I think ENKEI makes an 18x8 in the RS5 rims series....You can also preview them on the car at their site...As for me...'97 Sport Series with 17x8 Konig Monsoon Wheels...there will be some pics avaiable soon....

:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts