DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed my new set of slate 300m seats. I have to say they are way more comfortable than my Intrepid seats. This will be the 4th time I swapped out my seat. I got a deal...that I just could not turn down. Got the whole set for $FREE.99!!!!!! :icon_cool

...how? you ask...well my friend needed 2 new doors for his M..when we went to the yard I decided to buy these...since they were in good condition. When we were ready to cashout. He paid for the doors..and I got the seats free..because they had a buy 1 get one free sale going on. Lucky for me I went on the last day on the sale.

The last set I had in my trep...slate ES leather seats. the rear was in good cond..the buckets were good too..except for a few cigarette burns and some deep creases on the driver seat.
1st pic is when I had them in my 00 SE

My new seats (new to me that is) minus the liquor bottles:beerchug:

Pardon my dust...going thru a complete interior overhaul

There's nothing wrong with the cup holder...I just took it out to paint it gloss black..like the back you see in the back of my center console

Driver seat...

Front passenger...kinda cluttered well really cluttered

here you can see the nice leather console lid I got too :)

look how nicely my Mp3 player match my lighted key ring :) Just found that out today...after using it for 3 months :icon_neut

Thought I'd toss in a Sig teaser pics in too :listen:

·
Registered
81 Posts
damnit, i was hoping to be the only one who did the rear door courtesy lights but you have them... damnit. hopefully i can be the only 98 with them then. but other than that looks great.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm jealous, car looks good. I think your good on otis' though
lol Thanks man...yeah I think I'm all set on the otis mod

damnit, i was hoping to be the only one who did the rear door courtesy lights but you have them... damnit. hopefully i can be the only 98 with them then. but other than that looks great.
I'm actually not the1st with rear courtesy lights on here...and my car is a 98, so I guess you struck out on that too lol

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NICE! Can't wait to get mine. Also these rims look very nice on that trep! I believe they are chrome 300C wheels(rims). Any other pics of that ?
No they're not the 300C wheels...kinda resemble them tho. They're actually some 20in after market rims. I have a new set I'll be putting on there..soon as I get some new tires

I'll be painting the old ones black...when I get my new paint job too

·
Registered
223 Posts
looks sick bro. makes me wanna get my seats.

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude, the wine in the back cupholders....I'm DYING OVER HERE!!! LMAO!!! You got my respect man...haha
LOL...I don't even know how they got there...but people always seem to like that..or get a kick out of it. So there they stayed. I got Grey goose bottles in there now hahaha

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks good......... keep up the good work!!! What else are you doing to the inside of of the trep? Dash replacement anytime soon?
Thanx! The next think on my list, is to re-do my headliner. I'll also be fiberglassing a few interior pieces too. As for replacing the dash...that hasn't crossed my mind yet..but who knows

1 - 12 of 12 Posts