DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Monday I took a road trip down south for a few days to visit a few members. While I was there, I picked these up :love: . Interior isn't super clean and the cell phone pictures aren't the best, but you guys get the point :biggrin:

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
I Think Ive sat in thoes seats before, seems like they were in another trep,, LOL,, regardless they look great

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the comment guys!

How much... If you dont mind me askin..
I traded them for a few items along with some cash.

good looking! clean them good! to bring them back to life
Yep, I'm on the lookout for some leatherique. Once I get that, I'm treating my special seats, installing them, then the pro-am's are coming out and getting the royal treatment :whistle:

·
Registered
587 Posts
That looks so good.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Those look perfect in your interior, very nice!!!!! Only thing I'd add are some chrome switches.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Nice! They are back-lit right? not the later ones that weren't? I have always loved those Pro-Am seats, I will never find any I am sure.

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice! They are back-lit right? not the later ones that weren't? I have always loved those Pro-Am seats, I will never find any I am sure.
I'm not sure what you mean by back-lit? They are heated and memory. The backseat folds down to?

Meh...
Nahhh it's nice looking.
The seats completely take the theme to a new level.
Thanks, like I said, they look allot better than I thought they would! :drool:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Oh I was still talking about the switches, sorry, are the switches back-lit, haha!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts