DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
I like the look, the problem that I found with the big tires is that if there is a rut in the road, the tires are so aggressive that the rut will pull the car. This is not a complaint, just what I have noticed.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Damn Phil, that does look great! With tread like that it probably will grab the dips in the road a little more, but it’s well worth it when you sling it into a corner and don’t have the shoulder of the tire flex and roll over.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
*Gasp*

now that is just about the sickest looking thing I have ever seen!

the car looks AWESOME man!

your car REALLY REALLY makes me want to go out right now, find a 93-97 ES and trade my Taurus in on it...
too bad the Taurus isnt mine to trade... its my dad's

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dodgaholic said:
That really looks so much better than the stock rims! So, the obvious questions. Hows the ride, and hows the noise level?

Well I haven't taken her on the highway yet, but through the city she rides real nice. The best way to describe the difference is that she feels more stuck to the ground, it even somehow made her corner better. Definetly less lean in the turns, just feels better balanced all around. I will update with noise after some highway travel.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts