DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check it out guys, finally got a better pic of my car with the new paint job. I have lots more that I am going to update to my site later today hopefully.

Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Looks good, however, isn't that kinda big for a sig pic??

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Man 96trep4u, that car is looking FANTASTIC! That color is way cool, and the entire vehicle is really looking tight!

I agree with the sig pic being a little too big though.

Also, take that beauty over to a park or a country road for a better backdrop to a picture. Put some water behind it for instance, and try to incorporate an interesting additional image in the background that keeps the viewer interested, sort of like this one from Brian99:

http://pictures.dodgeintrepid.net/cgi-bin/schlabo/sp.pl?/brian99/1.jpg

Or the one attached of my Hog...

As well, take your pics in the morning or the evening, when the sun is close to the horizon. Avoid high noon. Just some ideas...

Attachments

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Snorton Norton said:
Also, take that beauty over to a park or a country road for a better backdrop to a picture. Put some water behind it for instance
One of these days I'm going to snap a couple pics of my trep by the Chesapeake Bay.

·
Registered
112 Posts
congrats, 96trep. looks really really nice. Can anyone say....IOM NOMINEE!! I CAN!! You gots my next nomination man!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Love it man .... still can't get over that paint job. Looks GREAT!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah it is a temp pic until the server is fixed and Joe can upload it and resize it for me. It will be smaller.

Thanks for all the compliments though, all the work really was worth it. So weird, it looks like a completely different car.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I guess that size is better, but is it just me or does that pic look very blurry?

·
Registered
11 Posts
96Trep4u-- How much did you pay for your new paint job and where did you get it done? I'm looking to get mine painted so just wondering how much a good job would be. Looks great!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Looks super!

BTW, how about this for a resize. I didn't compress it very much (10%):

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
keith0404 said:
96Trep4u-- How much did you pay for your new paint job and where did you get it done? I'm looking to get mine painted so just wondering how much a good job would be. Looks great!
I paid between 700-800 bucks, and I got it done by me myself and a professional friend of mine. =)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts