DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right! Subscribers can now edit their posts upto 30 days where as regular users are limited to 1 day.

Why was this created?

Users were interested in modifying their posts beyond the stock default time and or global time restraint put on them.

Thanks to the subscribers we got this coded up for them.

Now you can (should at least) be able to modify any post that you have posted for up to 30 days from that post time.

Enjoy

Any issues, please post here as this was tested locally but may bug out for some odd reason :riptires:

·
Registered
13,180 Posts
Is this feature going to work if say I edit a post made 29 days ago, then, say another 29 days after that will I be able to do it again? Bassicaly, does the timer start back over to 30 days once you have edited a post?

·
Generating clever phrase...
688 Posts
Does this only affect post made after today?
Because I looked at my sig thread I made like 2 weeks ago and I couldn't find the edit button :smileyvault-newhere

·
Registered
7,448 Posts
Is this feature going to work if say I edit a post made 29 days ago, then, say another 29 days after that will I be able to do it again? Bassicaly, does the timer start back over to 30 days once you have edited a post?
I'm betting it's from the time the ORIGINAL thread was made, just as the 1 day edit has always been.

·
Registered
22,212 Posts
still doesn't help with the sig threads Step in the right direction though!!
I never had a problem.......... but I always considered my sig thread a cronological thread...... from when I bought it, to it's current condition.
Sort of a "see how far I have brought it" sort of thread.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Definitely better than 1 day. I think it will help out more with BST threads. Sig threads wont be affected much since they are a pretty old thread thats updated like once every few months.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Thanks Admin!!! This will forsure help with the B/S/T area. For sig threads why not just made a new one each time.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Thanks Admin!!! This will forsure help with the B/S/T area. For sig threads why not just made a new one each time.
I asked someone bout that and they said you could always just send me the info you want changed and I can change it for you. I like this extention was just created but.. just isn't much to work with when I want to update my sig. from past to present day mods that might change the cars look every now and then.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
I asked someone bout that and they said you could always just send me the info you want changed and I can change it for you. I like this extention was just created but.. just isn't much to work with when I want to update my sig. from past to present day mods that might change the cars look every now and then.
Agree'd if anyone sends me a pm with the sig changes I will be more then glad to do it for them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts