DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New System!!!!!!!!*UPDATE PHOTOS*

Went out and got some Jenson 12" 1200 watt subs and a 800 watt amp.

The subs are double bandpass and are kinda shitty due the the plexy glass. They are ported as well... My back brake light in the window quit working cause it was being viberted.. It sound good, but I hate the plexy sound... But I will get used to it!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bizzump

·
Registered
655 Posts
hmmmm the plaxyglass system in duals is about the only thing that saves the whole thing from being a total disaster....

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Did you steal that system from Walmart?

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
russ1anstud said:
hmmmm the plaxyglass system in duals is about the only thing that saves the whole thing from being a total disaster....
Edit: Upon further review... "If you dont have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

·
Registered
655 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
Edit: Upon further review... "If you dont have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
i said the plexiglass design in Dual (brand) subwoofers makes them sound even nicer and louder...nothing about these subs

oh but besides, what do u want the forums to be? the happy land? where everyone says that everything is stuff even tho some of it doesnt work half the time?

EDIT: upon reading this bs..."If you wanna post a real stupid smartass comment that has nothing to do with a thread, you shouldn't even be a member."

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
russ1anstud said:
i said the plexiglass design in Dual (brand) subwoofers makes them sound even nicer and louder...nothing about these subs

oh but besides, what do u want the forums to be? the happy land? where everyone says that everything is stuff even tho some of it doesnt work half the time?

EDIT: upon reading this bs..."If you wanna post a real stupid smartass comment that has nothing to do with a thread, you shouldn't even be a member."
I wasn't talking about you...

I edited my post because originally it said something along these lines:

"even the plexiglass can't save this system from being a piece of junk..."

I changed my post because I was the one with derogatory remarks.

And I've contributed more than my share to this site pal so you can calm your ass down and stop jumping to conclusions.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Let's all beat up on Pat :p

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
ok back to your corners of the bar and the bar tender will give you both a new beer
not on the topic not too bad on your system that looks pretty good.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I GOT YO BACK GAZE!!!

BUt yeah.. double bandpass and ported? You can do that? And why would you? ;x

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thats the way they came.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Why's your car called the $100 car? Did you only pay $100 for it?? er.. is there some story behind that?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts