DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I currently have a few mods waiting on tap. The first of which is:

eBay Motors: 99-03 04 CHRYSLER 300M BLACK CRYSTAL HEAD LIGHTS+BUMPER (item 390001175126 end time Oct-17-08 15:35:37 PDT)

In keeping with the look, I got the black headlights with the black turn signals. I also purchased it with the HID convertion kit.

Another toy [or rather repair] I bought, was:

eBay Motors: CHRYSLER CONCORDE LHS 300M RADIATOR COOLING FAN W/MOTOR (item 250306888832 end time Oct-17-08 12:33:28 PDT)

The cause of the chirping/cricket sound from the front is the fans giving out on me.

Now, seeing as both items above will require the bumper removal, I decided to go ahead with the UD pulley as well. My only question is, does anyone know the part number for the ASP racing UD pulley for out cars?

I would also need pointing in the right direction to find the belt for it as well.

Thanks!

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Given 25% loss, will my RPMs be in a safe range? I can imagine some recharging problems in the future. My current idle stands at 500-550RPM. Estimating 25%, Id figure the UD pulley would drop it to the low 400RPMs.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
The engine still spins at the same speed. It just spins the accessories slower. E.G. A/C compressor, alternator, ps pump.

And those headlights look really nice. I can't wait to see them on your car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.