DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Been a while since I have been on here, been super busy at college. Although my car is not here, it got inspected back home and although the tires passed, they may not fair that well this winter. I have been toying around with the idea of new rims as mine are starting to peel. But I dont want to go crazy with it, just nice aftermarket. What do you guys like? Tires, rims, or both.

Heres as it sits now:

Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 9.28.08 PM.jpg

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I guess your choice should consider how much time you have for wheel maintenance. You will have to occasionally polish the chrome wheel. But with a painted or machine finished wheel, you would simply have to wash it. on that same token, Multi spoke wheels take longer to clean then your simple 5 spoke wheel.as far as wheel size, I would stick with your current 17 inch or maybe even a 16 inch wheel that will keep your tire cost reasonable.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess your choice should consider how much time you have for wheel maintenance. You will have to occasionally polish the chrome wheel. But with a painted or machine finished wheel, you would simply have to wash it. on that same token, Multi spoke wheels take longer to clean then your simple 5 spoke wheel.as far as wheel size, I would stick with your current 17 inch or maybe even a 16 inch wheel that will keep your tire cost reasonable.
Thanks for the information. I will have to do some shopping around to see what I like.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts