DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, I found this website via google while searching for info on the intrepid and decided to join. Never realized there was such a following!
I posted in the 2nd generation forum my problem with the engine on my 2000. I have had so many wonderful people respond with suggestions. I am not mechanically inclined so most of it goes over my head :confused: but I am learning...
I was close to getting rid of it, well, husband suggested that I do that, so I decided to keep the Intrepid and get rid of the husband!! Well something along those lines, but I am definitely keeping the car.!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
228 Posts
hehehe, keep the Trep and ditch the husband. Now that's a wise decision, lol. Welcome to the site, hope you enjoy and find everything you need.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Welcome! :D

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Come on in.....welcome to the borads:D

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
WELCOME FOE SHO!

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Anyone from the Pocono's is welcome in my eyes. :)
P.S.
I was raised up there. :wink:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone. I have to say, Your cars all look gorgeous. I am going to get mine back next week. I guess in a few months I will put in a new engine. The cars paid for and I don't want to get another and have the monthly payments. Cheaper to put in an engine. Body & interior is still in good shape so makes no sense to buy another.
Keep warm those of you in the East. This is brutal weather we have to deal with. Thanks again for the welcome!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Howdy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts