DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone.. name is mousa.. i am new here and just wanted to say thanks for making it so simple and easy to find answers and help for intrepid owners out there, i have been checking posts and threads on this forum for few years now, and i have to say, it did a lot of help and money saving to me..we have 2 intrepids both are 2002 models, one is the 2.7L SE[been in the family since brand new], and the other is the SXT.. just bought the sxt 3 days ago ,
as you can imagine, i fell in love with the intrepid [SE] despite being the smaller engine , but the car overall is great..
so i thought why not get another one, right?
now to the question.. what is the SXT really is? i did some research and all i could find was that it is in the grey between an R/T and ES..
one more thing, does any of you guys recommend the flowmaster 40 muffler for the trepid ?
thanks again..

·
Woober Goobers!
49,851 Posts
Basically the SXT has the 3.5L engine along with a few goodies from the ES and R/T.

Things like a front bumper with fog lights and the ES suspension. Basically a slightly upgraded SE with a bigger motor.

Auto Stick and ATC (Automatic Temperature Control) and Leather Seating weren't Factory options although they could be added by a savvy owner.

Welcome to the site and about time you posted!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts