DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am glad I found this site! I am the original owner of a 2000 Intrepid RT. I was searching for where I can find a replacement wheel (I bent one last week) and found this. I am also interested in any performance mods for my vehicle. Thanks for having me aboard!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LHS, thank you!

FYI, my RT is mostly stock, it's charcoal (almost black), has a K&N filter, ceramic pads and Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires. It came with Moon Roof, CD player and power drivers seat. It's pretty quick and handles well. I just turned 50,000 miles yesterday! I have new brakes all the way around, new belts and just had it aligned (after the pot hole). Right now the bent rim is the spare! (ps, I need a rim!!)

The car is certainly fun to drive. That is why I still own it...generally I get a new car every 3 years. This car has been very low maintenance.

I'd love to hear about suggested performance improvements...handling and power. What about upgraded headlights? Any all suggestions welcomed thanks!

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Welcome! Your best bet for a wheel is e-bay really, or check out the Buy-Sell section, and post a Wanted to Buy thread on what you want, someone might have access to one.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Welcome man, this site is extremely helpful. There are plenty of things you can do to the RT. Go to the performance sticky under 2nd gen treps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts