DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
As far as I can tell .... the car looks pretty sweet considering its invisible. By the way how did you do that!

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Kustomz1 said:
Sorry, my computer is being gay. Ill try again.
Very nice car, however, please tell me that; that muffler doesn't give you that "ricer farting " sound....

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I would say it prob does not, you only get that sound from a 4 banger, it would sound deacent with one of those, but not as good as a flowmaster would sound.

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
I just noticed there Kustomz1 that it looks like you have a decal on your rear window.... What does it say?? Be sure to support the site and get a www.dodgeintrepid.net decal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The decal on my rear windshield says Team Vivid. It's the name of my friends and mine car crew. The car is bright red, though, not orange. Here's a list of mods:

spoiler
custom exhaust w/ arospeed muffler
bra on the front
clear corners
white interior
blue underbody neon kit
custom air intake
Sony 10-disc CD changer
2 12" MTX subs
Sony Xplod amp

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Kustomz1 said:
Here's a list of mods:
spoiler
custom exhaust w/ arospeed muffler
bra on the front
clear corners
white interior
blue underbody neon kit
custom air intake
Sony 10-disc CD changer
2 12" MTX subs
Sony Xplod amp
Nice set of mods that you have. I especially like your choice of subs. :D

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I'm sure everyone here would like to know how you did your intake, myself included.:)

Unique trep, we could use more that are on DI-net.
(If we had more unique treps, would that make them less unique??? Dammit, my head hurts.)

·
Registered
468 Posts
Welcome to the site.....
here is a tip
if a guy named Pimped3Point3 trys to share a sheep with you or makes a pass at you. Remind him your not related to him and than he will stop.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Knightmare_3.5 said:
Unique trep, we could use more that are on DI-net.
(If we had more unique treps, would that make them less unique???
Who's car isn't unique?? :angry:

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
I mean noticeably different from those around it.
Geez.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I personally don't like the white on the back of your car, it doesn't look clean. The spoiler looks nice. Nice car colour too.

It looks similar to a Ractive Fireball muffler. I heard those things sound great on large displacement engines.

How does your sound? Deep? Either way, the muffler looks nice.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Chris18 said:
Welcome to the site.....
here is a tip
if a guy named Pimped3Point3 trys to share a sheep with you or makes a pass at you. Remind him your not related to him and than he will stop.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
hahaha.. Funny ****....

Welcome to the site.. I like the way your car looks.. I myself was thinking about doing something like that (with the vynal) to the back of my car to dress it up a little.. Good job man..

Richie

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Chris18 said:
Welcome to the site.....
here is a tip
http://pimped3point3.dodgeintrepid.net/Funny%20Pics/****off.jpg

And to the starter of this thread- Welcome to the site. Decent looking car. Don't really care for the muffler myself.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts