DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just thought Id say hi and get to know eveyone on here.... My name is Don im 19, I live near Toledo Ohio. I just got a 1997 Intrepid from my Dad for my first car.... Car has only had one owner (my Dad) and now me... Was only used by my Dad to drive to work... The car is in awesome shape (as all my dads cars are). Very clean and low miles....

Came on here to see the different types of modifications there are for these treps... I have some ideas all ready about what i want to do, just like to look for some more little ideas, and see some other peoples creations....

Thanks
Don

·
Registered
195 Posts
Welcome, Don! You'll find just about anything you need to know about your car here. But first, we need to know a little about your car....like color, options, etc. :)

Post some pics, too!

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Welcome to the baords!
Congrats on your 1st set of wheels. I myself aquired my Trep from my father, who bought it brand new :) What colour/engine? Can't wait to see some pics :grinno:

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Welcome aboard! Regular maintenance and fix anything that goes wrong right away, and "Dad's old car" will last you a long time!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone...... Its a silver 1997 3.5 V6, Nothing has been added to it, completly stock..... I will upload some pics when I get home....

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
ha...its like all the people that have responded are 2nd gens

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Hey, yall!
There is a spectrum of experience and info on this site! If you can think of a modification
that you want to try, SOMEONE here has done it! (Or it didn't work...)
Also great auto basics, too. We all had to learn wrenching at one time or another.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey whats up? Welcome to the site, have fun and take care! Again Welcome :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts