DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I said I would upload pics of my Trep...alot of you call them....this is my first
I purchased her last Sunday. for $2700.00......2001 SE 114,xxx miles all stock unmolested and excellent condition.need a washing....Looking forward to doing some fun stuff with this car over the years:)

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
very nice car, is that steel blue??

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the nice comments:)......this Dodge is Green in color, but it does look blue in the pic....I really haven't searched yet to see what mods are available for these Treps
any ideas?

·
Registered
91 Posts
How's everything down there in Atlanta? (I use to live in Liberty County - Ft. Stewart, GA, near Savannah) Saw your GA tag, GO DAWGS!!!

Mods seem endless for this car, although most are custom or taken from other vehicles (like 300 M or Intrepid Police Packages) and bolted on. There are some aftermarket parts like Headlights, Rims, and Exhaust. for Headlights I'd recomend "black-diamond or K2" Headlights. Search the forum for ideas and always check Ebay - you never know when you'll find a killer deal. It's where I found my K2 Headlights and by far a huge improvement over the yellowed stock headlights. You can also check http://www.rockauto.com/ for replacement parts, they often have great deals on parts you may need.
Happy modding, and Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How's everything down there in Atlanta? (I use to live in Liberty County - Ft. Stewart, GA, near Savannah) Saw your GA tag, GO DAWGS!!!

Mods seem endless for this car, although most are custom or taken from other vehicles (like 300 M or Intrepid Police Packages) and bolted on. There are some aftermarket parts like Headlights, Rims, and Exhaust. for Headlights I'd recomend "black-diamond or K2" Headlights. Search the forum for ideas and always check Ebay - you never know when you'll find a killer deal. It's where I found my K2 Headlights and by far a huge improvement over the yellowed stock headlights. You can also check http://www.rockauto.com/ for replacement parts, they often have great deals on parts you may need.
Happy modding, and Welcome to the forum!
Thanks for the heads up on the mods...I'm familiar with rock auto, have bought parts from them before
everything here in Atlanta (I actually live in Griffin, 10miles south of the AMS(Atlanta Motor Speedway) is great!...I know where Ft Stewart is what a nice area...I also love Savannah, go there about 2 times a year
thanks for the welcome:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts