DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
50,363 Posts
1) I don't think anyone has been able to put Autostick on any SE/SXTs past 2002. I've asked the question a few times with no confirmation. TFC was able to do it on his 2002 SXT but from what I heard after 2002 it's not possible.
2)For Steering wheel controls..which I think you mean the Audio controls from a 300m/LHS..should be not problem. You'll need the back cover with the switches and a new clockspring that's for a 300m with audio controls(readily available).

And for the last part I'd get a 5 year newer car with only 30k in a heartbeat compared to a 1999. You're not at the Dealer right now picking it up? LOL.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also it has i think the toupe interior kind a grey brown odd color i like it but it has the exposed cupholders and i want the pop out ones and alos a leather console lid are these easy to get or am i going to go thorugh hell doing it?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
To be honest i dont like the 300m. <<DUCKS>> LOL i dont like the nose i like the tailend of it and the interior i finally got to sit in one and i dont like it the way the top part of the dash is i dont feel right in it it feels like i sit to high up in it besides the way my red one is equipt only thing i was missing was the wood which i now have in a box in the closet :). yeah it wopuld be nice to have all the goodies already but if you can find one here in DFW its still a premium price

·
Woober Goobers!
50,363 Posts
Might want to get together with that Mani guy...he's a wizard at getting a PCM rebuilt and programmed to whatever you want. LOL. Just a note..there are no stock 2003/4 LH cars with Autostick. In case you don't believe me..do a little research and let me know what you find. I was giving you good info and not trying to rattle your cage...what you do with the info is up to you. You can always spend a bunch of money on an SE and put a 2002 R/T PCM, SKIM and everything else in there. But hey..I bought my car with everything in it. Have fun with it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
for that price, why not buy a low mileage fully loaded es with a 3.5l? Screw the 2.7, I have one and it is definitely nothing special. autotrader has a ton of 02-04 es' with under 50k miles

1 - 13 of 13 Posts