DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my father finaly went and got himself a newer truck. It's an 03 2500 4x4 Laramie w/58xxxkm's. Such a sweet truck! and he got it for a very decent price. Loaded to the gills! I went a little camera-happy :p
At the stealership:

At home:

Now that he's got this truck, I finaly get this beast! :biggrin:

02R/TX2!!!

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
My dad has an 04 1500 SLT. I love that truck. The durango is sweet too. It should be a little better in the snow!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,838 Posts
Nice! Its got a 5 speed too! Perfect.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all!
Of course, Im keeping the Trep...in the barn during the winter months :p I'm sooooo stoked about the Rango too! My old man is letting me have it for 5K :biggrin: I've been in love with that thing since the day he bought it. It's got 140xxxkm's and he's only put about 15xxx on it since he bought it. It's in really great shape, and hey...it's an R/T! :D

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
dude thats AWESOME!
both the truck and the Rango!
I ****ing love those Durango R/Ts, I have loved them since I first saw them... you are lucky to be getting one, especially for so cheap!!!

and rams, well, now those are my passion...
and that is a particularly sweet one, i like the BFGoodrich A/Ts on there, they give the truck a really sweet look

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Cool, congrats on both rides................ Tell your dad to put aside about $1300 for a new fuel pump b/c all of the 2004 2500 DODGE (diesel) thats the state of SC has purchased, has went out at or around 90K.......... The one i have went out at exactly 100,500 miles... Other than that it's a great truck...... even better than the 2005 Chevy 2500 the state has bought.........

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fuel pump? is that a problem on the 5.7's as well??

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
That's pretty damn sweet........wish I had 2 R/T's :(

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That would be Lucky, he's an Aus. Sheppard. :p
It's not too shabby out here...10+ acres. The house next door has been on the market for some time, maybe I should look into it :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
thats where i wanna live HEHE.... the city is way too packed.. everytime i go to TO its nice but just way too overpopulated.

I want to have a place where i can enjoy the outdoors LOL...well not the winter part HEHE....

Congrats on the truck, i guess that applies to urself and ur dad.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts