DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
That is one really interesting looking first gen. I've never really liked that front bumper before, but in white ,somehow it brings new light to it.
One other thing that sort of sets the car off with an odd vibe for me though is the rain guards above the windows, painted white, as well as all the above pillar covers etc painted white. It sort of makes the above body lines look off, or too bulky.

Overall looks like very nicely done work.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Interesting. I’m not a white car guy myself, but I like the extreme contrasts of the black rims, dark tint, blacked out taillights, and then a completely white car. It looks a little different then others I’ve seen, and the fit and finish looks great so I’ll give it a thumbs up.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, side skirts are goin to be put on this summer due to the winters around here, added the leather couple days ago, that made it nice in the inside....I agreed with the front bumper also until the finished product, it turned out very nice. I need to post more pics of the engine and interior hopefully this weekend

·
Registered
699 Posts
i think it would look nicer with some shade of the frost or reflective tint on it and clear tails instead of the black/vht'd tails, the rest of the car looks badass though, the lhs and newyorker leather seats own the trep/vision/cord leather

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I'd like to give my opinion on this car as I've seen others with the painted vent visors. I think the car looks really nice, and the body kit work is pretty spot-on. The only thing I would change is the vent visors. Having them painted white takes something from the natural color contrasts of the car. Thats just my opinion. Great car, though!

Josiah

1 - 13 of 13 Posts