DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
the pacifica looks nice and resembles a magnum from afar. me personally i would go with the mag and hemi. but for your wife the pacifica might be a little better. ill ask my friends maniger how he likes the pacifica.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Oops! I was going to suggest the SRT-6, but that's the Crossfire...not the Pacifica.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Test drive them both is my suggestion. I prefer the Magnum with the HEMI, but it's all up to personal taste.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Personal taste does apply as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. IMHO, the Pacifica is over weight, over priced, and under powered. The Magnum is (along with the new 300) just plain ugly. Makes a Pontiac Aztek look good. I'm keeping my 95 LHS for a long time. Get her a SUV. Just my $0.02.

FredB

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pontiac Aztek

FredB said:
Personal taste does apply as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. IMHO, the Pacifica is over weight, over priced, and under powered. The Magnum is (along with the new 300) just plain ugly. Makes a Pontiac Aztek look good. I'm keeping my 95 LHS for a long time. Get her a SUV. Just my $0.02.

FredB

Nothing in the world makes a Pontiac Aztek look good.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
FredB said:

FredB
Very VERY few hold the same opinions as you, strange.

·
Registered
346 Posts
FredB said:

FredB
Just plain ugly. Makes the Aztek look good. I am not even gonna humor that retarded "opinion". Time for you to wake up and come out of 1995. Just my $0.03. :eviltongu

1 - 15 of 15 Posts