DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try to get another one, the place I went is right by my house and usually there isn't anyone around but construction started and I guess now they have security guards back there. They stopped me and asked me why I was back there and blah blah blah, then they wouldn't get out of my way so I just went then they moved.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Haha, I've gotten stopped in a construction zone before as well. Well, not construction like road construction, but more like building and home construction. They were just asking cause there has been a lot of building material thefts apparently and so it was worth hiring rent-a-cops. They didn't hassle me other than to ask though. It was all good.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that's all they were there for, but still if you tell me move on and then stand in front of my car...

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Little bit cooler here in AZ so I decided to try the 0-60 again. I unfortunately wasn't able to floor it till about 3000 RPM cuz of some stupid ass security guards that wouldn't get out of the way till they realized I meant business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9m3a36Mej8
Cause Arizona is so over populated that it's really hard to find someplace with nobody around to do a 0-60 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice. Those gauges are great. Florescent?
Uhh they're backlit kinda like what Lexus does. If the car isn't on you can't see the gauges and the digital speedometer is reflected from a display outside the gauge cluster. It's pretty nice cause you can switch from analog displace to digital to both analog and the digital.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Did you have a picture there that's not loading but the forum is still saving space for the picture as if it was going to load?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts