DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm 18, and have been into Chrysler Conquests & Mitsubishi Starions for quite sometime now(have had 4). I recently started likeing Eagle Visions, and did my research on them.

As of right now, my daily driver car is a lifted 1977 Caprice 2 door muscle car with a 350v8 w/ 350 turbo trans, bubble back formed glass rear window, chrome american racing rims, alarm, air shocks & upgraded springs/shocks upfront, white lettered street radial tires. This car sits high & MEAN.

I also have two Conquests, both turbo 2.6L, one a 5spd the other automatic. My father is a machinist and owns his own engine machine shop, so we are rebuilding the 5spd quest to racing specs. I may sell the auto quest, or give to the girlfriend.

Now, about the Vision. I would like to purchase ONLY a TSI model of the Vision, not an ESI. I would prefer it to be black, silver, or white exterior, and any color leather interior. This car must be in very nice shape, with the exterior/interior needing next to nothing, and the drivetrain/engine also needing next to nothing.

If a seat has a cigarette burn, if a light is burnt out, if a radio is missing a knob, we can deal with that. But I don't want any major dents, rust, or missing parts.

I am giving myself $3.2k to spend on this car. I would like to use it as a nice daily driver. Mileage does not matter, and if the engine is blown or has any problem I still may be interested.

Also, did you know the Chrysler Conquest TSI(turbo sport intercooled) and the Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R(euro sport intercooled rally) was the same type of car?
HMM. And Eagle has the TSI & ESI. ODD.

Thank you.

-Paul
[email protected]

Located: NE Ohio, youngstown/niles.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I can't remember what site I saw it on, but there is a $4000 97 Eagle Vision TSi in awesome shape in Akron OH. They probably would come down in the price a little bit. I think it was black.

Where did you come across the meanings for ESI and TSI? Do Conquest/Starion owners know it from dealership literature or anything? :) That would be great if we finally knew what they were intended to be for sure.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm selling my 94 TSI. I'm in the Chicago area but could possibly work something out for delivery if you were interested. My car has higher miles (157K) but is in nice condition. Exterior is burgundy with a grey leather interior, power everything. It has new tires, brakes, steering rack, tie rod ends, valve cover gaskets, intake gasket, sway bar links, passenger wheel bearing and a fresh oil change. The interior is nice, but there is a mark on the rear seat that looks like paint or something. The Infinity stereo only plays CD's the Am/fm doesn't work. If your interested I'm asking $2300 obo.

·
Registered
9 Posts
why buy?

I love my vision but ..dam its hard to find mods for them..I could of used your eagle for parts and saved a fortune..lol..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts