DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 482 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, the West Coast Meet is tenatively scheduled for Aug 12, 2006. I am currently looking at a few places around the Inland Empire (SW San Bernardino County) I will be spearheading this thing, so first off, I need an approximate head & car count as to who will be coming.

Please just post if you are planning on showing, with how many (in addition to yourself) are planning to attend,
I do not need a continuous running list as this will be the post that the list is maintained on:

1. wb6vpm -- mike (+1, girlfreind)
2. Vegas Trep 00 -- nick (+2, girlfreinds)
3. RedHot04 -- Helen (+2, Daughter, and ???)
4. DodgeyAussie -- Lee (+1, Wife)
5. Davesintrepid -- Dave? (+1, Wife) <--Tenative
6. Mr. Dodge -- Travis (+?)
7, mbtech208 (+?)
8. eltee (+1?)
Everyone is welcome to come out and join us!

Please keep this thread clean and only post your info about attendance here!
For everything else Please use-Discussion Thread:
http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?p=826819#post826819

·
Registered
364 Posts
I would love to be there, I need to get closer to that time before I can know for sure, but I will make every effort!

Reactions: Mr.Dodge

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'd like to make it. That's an awful long time away though, anything could happen between now and then.

Reactions: Mr.Dodge

·
Registered
139 Posts
We get down to socal alot, so this looks like another good reason to go. It's a ways away in the future, but for now please count me in. :biggthump

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
I think we can find some good group deals. It really depends on where we meet up. I know that Sunday will be a Disneyland day or maybe i'll do it Monday. I'll look around too as my family lives there already and they may know some places :)

1 - 20 of 482 Posts