DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to get a new whip. Specifically i would like an R/T but its not crucial. Are there any years for the 2nd gen. that have had problems, or am i basically looking at the same thing 98+ Any help would be nice. If you know someone with one etc. blah blah. Just need some infor from some experts. I used to have a CRX so i was a honda boy for a while.

Reactions: berggyb and slowbra

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did you think of that all by yourself?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
bigrye65 said:
I used to have a CRX so i was a honda boy for a while.
That's OK, we won't hold it against you, lol j/k...

2Gs ran '98-'04.
'98-'00 debugging / continuous improvements (first R/Ts intro'd '00)
'00-'01 heavy production
'01/ '02 major changes to control systems (last of the R/Ts + first SXTs)
late '02-'04 cost cutting years

·
Registered
383 Posts
wiiiiiiiiiggalicious

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
I may be making myself look a little old here, but where the heck did the term "whip" come from when talking about a car? It just doesn't make any sense to me.
I'm not calling anyone down here, I just don't understand.

Cheers

BJ

·
Registered
383 Posts
it came from a rap song.. hence why i called this guy wiggalicious

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I don't know what a whip is, so I don't know if the R/T in gordo2448's link qualifies as a whip, but that is a great deal on a fine machine.

·
Registered
383 Posts
oh sorry. whip means a "car"

"ghosting the whip" means getting out of your car while it's running at a slow speed and walking while holding onto the door which is open

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
CDN R/T said:
hmmm... didn't the 2000MY have 'blacked-out' fins in the front fascia ? May have been replaced / painted.
It sure did. That bumper is certainly not stock. And dark charcoal grey seats, please its agate. Geez, What an idiot! Otherwise, that car looks pretty damn familiar.:biggrin:

·
Registered
518 Posts
ha ha! ok, so i'm not the only one who was confused about the "whip" comment. :rolleyes:

:loser:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dint know this forum was a bunch of cornbal white trash dudes who drive ford probes and point out that its bone stock. guess nobody really knows anyting about cars. My honda forum would prolly know more about it then you guys. Should i just go there?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
and oh by they way just cuz i said whip once doesnt mean im wiggilicious i just havnt been under a rock in a field in the suburbs. Ill just use proper english from now on. Good work coming up with wiggilicious, im suprised you even knew what wigga meant.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
and oh yeah thanks gordo for being the only one whos not stuck to my nuts for saying whip

·
Registered
175 Posts
bigrye65 said:
dint know this forum was a bunch of cornbal white trash dudes who drive ford probes and point out that its bone stock. guess nobody really knows anyting about cars. My honda forum would prolly know more about it then you guys. Should i just go there?
You were the one who came to the group I tried to help as I always do why must you now bash us?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts