DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your NYR's?

I'm thinking of eating more vegetables and fruits. Still drink beer and see if I lose some weight.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,376 Posts
More smoked cheese!

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,293 Posts
My other one is to put 10,000 miles on the bike at least. That means getting the hell out of here on a regular basis for mini-trips---relax more---rather than bust my ass on something every weekend and every night like I have been.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,376 Posts
Selling some vehicles......soon!

·
Registered
14,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine might be to travel less - but work pays me well..... Seesaw battle.

·
Registered
14,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Light some small fireworks and not have my Daughter call the PoPo. ????

·
Registered
14,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only ate 2 apples in 4 days. Not looking good.

·
Registered
14,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well the fruit / vegie idea isn't going too well - then again - haven't made that effort during the day or meal planning.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,293 Posts
Planned a 10 day motorcycle ride up thru Ontario and Quebec; mid August ish; vacation time approved; looking at a couple weekend trips over to the Blue Ridge in the mean time;

Trep retirement is in its early stages; down to 2 days a week driving it to work; hard to stop that because it runs so good; but I want to preserve it lol;

Trying to buy my old Ram company truck from work; fix it up; sell the Dart---the Dart is a good car but I could really use a pickup truck that I dont care about beating up;

1 - 13 of 13 Posts