DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would It Be Possible For A Long Island/NY Meet ? We could meet at a local park or bellmore is a pretty ok area for meets then there is seaford is up to you guys e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
lol alright. The "meet" thing isnt gonna work with only 2 of you.... :brutal_46 :brutal_46 You need to increase your numbers.

:brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46 :brutal_46

Then you can have a meet.

-Brandon

J

·
0 Posts
I'm IN.

I can only bring one girl !

We should invite women too. (For me to look at.)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wow you guys are nuts!!! If we could get more than three people to meet than that would be great but whatever we would still meet if not I could just swing by the spot and introduce myself I am usuall available tues and thurs but ill call out for a friday or sat night meet!!!!! and the line was suppsoed to be NEW YORK... LET'S MEET!!!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how did my post turn in to a big flame war and we barely solved the issue?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think thats it so how about we all just meet? You guys pick the place maybe a saturday night I am usually off from work round seven

Reactions: redhot
1 - 20 of 53 Posts