DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all my name is Chris, Im from Avondale, AZ... Just bought a used 04 Intrepid SE (or ES) cant remember. Had to trade in my baby, my 98 Grand Am Se.... But so far so good with the intrepid. I wish it had a little more power in the 2.7L but, it gets me to work and back. ANd definetly roomy. I will be working with Automotive Engineer and Design out of oceanside for some body mods for the car. Wont be for awhile though. Hoods, kits, etc etc....

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
Welcome - I think the 2.7 probably means you have and SE.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah I think your right.... I think it is a SE... Like i said run real smooth. I put alot of miles on it, and its doin good so far....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone know if there is a blower for this motor? Just wondering? I didnt plan on modifying the car atfirst, but its just a scratch im gonna end up itching.. Im going with Black 18inch wheels come income tax time. A nice clean black wheel with a polished lip. Nice fat 235/45 tire... Gonna go with a simple 2.5inch cat back, nothin fancy... Then once development starts on the bodykit and hood I will look into those as well..

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
welcome to the site, enjoy and have fun!!!!! remember if you cant find it thru the search, you may wanna jump into chat and ask, someone there may know.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
congrats on trading the gramd am in for a trepid;) dont let themh hear about that on gaownersclub.com they'll go crazy lol, im trying to do the same get rid of our grand am for a trepid time has come I think:D, but congratsn on the trepid and welcome to the Site!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have not been to gaownersclub in a long ol time... I just stick to www.aedcentral.com... I will be working with them in the near future on some stuff for the Intrepid....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts